ShareThis

Quilt Sample Finished

 Monday, March 10, 2014

I am incredibly excited to finally have this finished!  I turned it in to the quilt shop earlier today, so now they have a sample to show people who are looking for a long arm quilter.  Yea!!!  Finally things are starting to get checked off my list.  I quilted this using a pantograph called "Pumpkin Patch".  It was a lot of fun to do.  I am finding that I need a little bit more "detailed" pantographs because the ones that are a little bit more plain for some reason don't turn out as good for me.  Or I just don't like them, but you got start somewhere right.



Now here is the back side, which you can see the quilting even better on.


A close up of the pumpkin.


A close up of the leaves.


Linking up to "Fabric Tuesday" hosted by Meg and Heather at the Quilt Story.  

Happy Quilting!

2 comments:

Lisa March 10, 2014 at 7:32 PM  

OMG - seriously sooo super gorgeous. Your customers are going to be so lucky to have you work your magic on their quilts!!!

Jasmine March 11, 2014 at 1:40 PM  

Such a cute, simple quilt. A great sample.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments are greatly appreciated.

Designed by HotBliggityBlog

Back to TOP