ShareThis

March 2014 - Goal

 Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Another month another goal.  I am really hoping to finish this one on time!   My adorable nephew is 15 months old and never got a quilt from me when he was born.  Bad Aunty!  I make a quilt for ALL my nieces and nephews, and since he is going to be a big brother in August, I have to get his quilt finished!  Since I am going to have another baby quilt to make at the end of the summer.  My goal for March is to embroider 5 squares with dragons and his name on the brown fabric shown below.  


The other 4 fabrics that are shown will be used to make 4 patches for the remaining 20 squares.



Linking up to Fiber of All Sorts.  


Happy Quilting!

3 comments:

Jane Holbrook March 4, 2014 at 6:08 PM  

Fun! Can't wait to see your dragons. The fabric is fresh and modern. Your nephew will be thrilled with his big brother gift.

Caroline March 4, 2014 at 6:14 PM  

Looking forward to your embroidery:)

Lisa March 4, 2014 at 6:46 PM  

I had to pop in and say...awesome photos, love the angle on the first one. Good luck with your goal - that sounds like one super duper cute quilt!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments are greatly appreciated.

Designed by HotBliggityBlog

Back to TOP