ShareThis

Quilt Sample Update

 Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I am pretty excited because I am actually making some "quilting" progress this month.  Over the weekend I was able to get my "quilt sample" pieced together at craft night with some friends.  Woohoo!




My plan is to get this sample quilted up over the weekend trying a new panto I bought about a month ago.  Can't wait to show you next week!

Linking up to "Needle and Thread Thursday" hosted by Kelly at My Quilt Infatuation.  


Happy Quilting!

4 comments:

jl_reynolds February 12, 2014 at 7:41 PM  

Wow, looks great! You always do such beautiful work.

Paula@TheSassyQuilter February 14, 2014 at 5:16 PM  

This is cute, I love the color palette!

Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation February 16, 2014 at 3:59 PM  

I love the colors in this! The orange is so fun!

Thank you so much for sharing this at Needle and Thread Thursday!

:) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

Lisa March 2, 2014 at 10:34 PM  

The colours in this one are gorgeous, Melissa. Your quilting is always amazing - can't wait to see your finish!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments are greatly appreciated.

Designed by HotBliggityBlog

Back to TOP