ShareThis

A Little of This and a Little of That...

 Sunday, October 20, 2013

I received a fun package in the mail over the weekend from the Fat Quarter Shop.  I ordered some of Bonnie and Camille's newest fabric line Scrumptious!


I absolutely love it and I couldn't resist purchasing some of it for a project for my girls.  Aren't those mini charm packs absolutely adorable!  They are both getting American Girl dolls for Christmas this year, so I wanted to make them each a doll quilt for their dolls!  Here are the fabrics I plan on using for my oldest, Melia.  She will be getting the "Look like Me" American Girl doll.


Her favorite colors are pink and orange, so I think these fabrics will work out perfectly!  Here are the fabrics that I will be using for Mae's quilt.  I plan on purchasing a Bitty Baby for her.


Her favorite color is pink and I think the aqua stripe will make a great binding.

I have also been rather busy cleaning up my space and my husband has too.  He put up this peg board for me to hang my rulers and some of my other quilting supplies on.  I can't believe I have that many rulers!  I even have room for "future" items as well.


I also received some great input from Teresa at Quilting is my Bliss to hang my pantographs in a hanging shoe rack.  So here is that.


I wish I could find a gray, black or red hanging shoe rack, but couldn't, so white had to do.  At least I will have an easier time locating my pantographs!  Well hopefully in another week I will be able to show you the rest or my space.

Happy Quilting!

3 comments:

Lisa October 20, 2013 at 6:58 PM  

Those fabrics are going to make very pretty doll quilts AND very happy little girls!!! Love your organization techniques, I really really like the peg board. Such a great way to see everything and have it at hand.

Hilary October 20, 2013 at 8:30 PM  

I love the Scrumptious line :) I'm making a baby quilt for my friend who is having a baby girl. It is the cutest line. Bonnie and Camille's new line April Showers looks gorgeous too!

Teresa Silva October 21, 2013 at 8:42 AM  

Oh your fabrics look so pretty. You have some lucky little girls. Your quilting space is looking good! Can't wait to see it all after you're done.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments are greatly appreciated.

Designed by HotBliggityBlog

Back to TOP